17 January 2017

Day Canceled

Well, the band of mid level clouds moved only along its length, never sideways. So we stayed in the shade. After several delays they sent the 18m and Open classes home, postponing the launch for 15m until 14:30. It looked like we were really going to launch, as they ordered the cars off the grid but the day was canceled for 15m as well. Good opportunity to do laundry and stuff.

A band of mid level cloud kept us from launching. We could see the blue on either side of the band.

The forecast for tomorrow is sunny with temperatures in the low 30s. It looks like it will be a blue day with 4-6 kts up to 4000 - 5000 ft. By Ontario standards, it could be a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment